- Judicial Colloquium on December 3, 2016
- Training programme for Public Prosecutors on Child Protection Laws (Sep. 17-18-2016)
- Mainstreaming Child Rights in the B.A. LL.B. / LL.B. Curriculum of the Universities in Uttar Pradesh on August 27-28, 2016
- Interactive Session with Chris Parsons, August 11, 2016
- One Day Workshop on RTI on 3rd August’2016
- Two Day Pilot Training Programme for Public Prosecutors on Child Protection Laws, July 30-31, 2016
Programme on 'Recommendation on Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill, 2016' on 29 June 2016
- Consultation of Deans/HODs/ Faculties of Law on Child Protection Curriculum in the LL.B. Program on March 12-13, 2016
- An Interactive Financial Planning Workshop for Young Investors conducted on 3rd October, 2015 by Shri Devendra Kumar, Financial Education trainer of Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- A seminar cum Workshop on “Transforming Villages, Transforming India: Concept of Litigation-free Villages” conducted on 8th October, 2015 by Dr Nandita Pathak working on the Chitrakoot Project, a self-reliance project for eradicating poverty, illiteracy, ill-health in villages and making them clean and green.
- Two Week Certificate Course on International and Comparative Law at Dr. RMLNLU in collaboration with the United States-India Educational Foundation.
- Faculty Development and Participatory Learning Workshop
Lectures by Guest Faculty
- September 12, 2015- Lecture on “The Genocide of Bangladesh and Trial of the Perpetrators” delivered by the renowned Bangladeshi Journalist, Filmmaker, Human Rights Activist and Author Mr Shahriar Kabir
- 8th February 2014 – Lecture by Mr. Ashok Arora, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court who has spoken unequivocally on the issue of Free Press, and who is the founder of Jeevanutsav, an NGO which focuses on providing counselling to young students.